13 March 2009

Getting to know you....

My Toshiba decided to fail on me last week!! Apparently, my hard drive has the click of death and cannot be revived. I'm a smart girl, but did I ever consider backing up my data?? Not at all... I really didn't know the life expectancy of a laptop, but the cg's (com. geeks) say to only expect 3-4 good years from one.

I totally freaked! Thinking about all of my work, that overstocked folder full of fonts -- all GONE! So, I employed the assistance of my bff's dad to help me find another. After a couple of days of online window shopping I decided on a Gateway! It's not a table PC, but I think I'm finding myself very happy with it.... She came with a built in webcam, lots of storage for new files and all of my favorite adobe software. I think we're going to bffs for the next few years.

This can be a new beginning for ROXY and her notes. I'm hoping to put out some hot new designs soon. Let's see if I can surprise myself...

No comments: