11 December 2008

Trying to hold on to my Christmas cheer!

Well, the house is decorated, the shopping is done and I'm patiently awaiting for Santa's arrival. I've even managed to get out some Christmas cards this year. Nothing fancy... Literally, something I threw this together Monday night after a happy hour drink with Roxie and some quick grocery shopping.
This week has been very stressful at work. I have so much to get done before we break for the holidays. But once It's all done I can chill and focus on spending some quality time with my loved ones.

2 comments:

Omaha Lacrosse Club said...

Love the blog... but you need to skin it pretty! LOL

Go get one of my kits (I'll send you a coupon for one) make something cute with it and post it then I'll link you on my blog!! (maybe get you some extra traffic!)

roxy said...

hey shauna, i'll go pick out a kit tonight and let you know which one i want. i agree, my blog does need some proper "skinning"

thanks always for your help!
angela