24 November 2008

I'm hyped for the holidays!


Call me crazy, but I've already put up my Christmas tree! I can't help it, the Christmas bug has come and bitten my bottom. I love this time of year. I think about all of those in my life and that one special person who fills my heart completely like a beautiful shining star upon the tree....It makes me want to shop, cook, sing and, of course, decorate.


Last year we hosted Christmas dinner, but 2008 will be the first dinner hosted by younger sister Faith. Go girl... Cook that meal! Here's a collage from last years dinner table. I designed a menu card that sat inside of each salad bowl. I used napkins along the table to create the look of a table runner. The centerpieces are these beautiful glass hurricanes purchased from Pottery Barn filled tri color gold balls and a ivory pillar candle.

No comments: